From Eleanor of Aquitaine to Madame Butterfly and Rhiannon to Sleeping Beauty, women are important characters in great literature, poetry, and, above all, magnificent works of art. Among contemporary artists inspired by ladies of legends, none shines brighter than Kinuko Y. Craft. In this elegant calendar she presents 12 opulent and richly detailed portraits of enchantresses, goddesses, elf queens, and fairy-tale princesses, each weaving a spell of breathtaking feminine beauty.
- A year of Kinuko Craft’s exquisite artwork on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- An extraordinary art gift.
- Printed on FSC Certified Mixed Source Paper with soy-based inks.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
Kinuko Y. Craft is one of the world’s most widely respected and well-known contemporary fantasy artists. Craft has published 8 major illustrated fairy-tale and mythological hardcover picture books, including The Twelve Dancing Princesses and Cinderella. She has illustrated many children’s books, and her work has graced more than 100 book and magazine covers. She is a storyteller, and her paintings reveal new layers of wonder with each viewing. Her work can also been seen in prestigious galleries and museums.